- Important Dates
- Application for Invitation
- Workshop Registration
- Student Travel Scholarship Information
- Lodging, Food & Transportation
- Working Groups
- Abstract Submission
- Visitor Information
- VISA Information
- AAC Prize
- Contact Us
- AAC 2010
- AAC 2008
- AAC 2006
- AAC 2004
15th Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop
The AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center
1900 University Avenue
Austin, Texas 78705
The 15th Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop (AAC 2012) will be held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center at The University of Texas at Austin from June 10-June 15, 2012. The workshop is organized by Mike Downer, Chair and Gennady Shvets, Co-Chair.
AAC 2012 is a by-invitation-only biennial forum for intensive discussions on long-term research in advanced acceleration physics and technology, for applications ranging from high energy physics to light sources. For AAC 2012, discussions will be centered on the following topic areas:
Laser-Plasma Wakefield Acceleration
Computations for Accelerator Physics
Laser and High-Gradient Structure-Based Acceleration
Beam and radiation generation, monitoring and control
Laser-Plasma Acceleration of Ions
Muon Colliders and Advanced Concepts
Laser Technology for Laser-Plasma Accelerators
- Posted 12/31/12: The on-line Proceedings is now published. See Proceedings for details.
- Posted 7/27/12: In response to a high volume of requests, we are extending the deadline for AAC Proceedings papers to Monday, August 6, 5 pm CDT.
- Posted 7/2/12: The order form for purchasing an optional Print Book Proceedings for $75 is still open.
- Posted 7/2/12: The July 28 deadline for submitting papers to the on-line AAC 2012 Proceedings is approaching. See link for submission and formatting instructions.
- Posted 7/2/12: Selected Photos of AAC 2012 are now posted.
- Posted 6/15/12: Wim Leemans is the winner of the AAC 2012 Prize. See link for details.
Posted 6/7/12: Working Group & Poster Schedules and Abstracts are now available for download under "Agenda/Program". These postings will be updated regularly as last-minute changes are made.